Sunday, September 29, 2013

Errata for Digital Filters for Everyone

Thanks to an attentive reader who found a bug that had been in my First Edition and the 1st Printing of my Second Edition. Note that I missed one spot when correcting, so the bottom of page 19 in the 2nd Printing of the Second Edition still has one mistake. Third Printing of Second Edition, which is what you'll get if you order now (and for the past couple weeks) has all known issues resolved. (Second edition ebook came out only after this was resolved.)

I am less concerned about minor bugs that don't much affect understanding, though I'll continue to try to clean those up too. However, since this particular issue could leave you scratching your head, I'm posting the correction here too. Most of you don't need a new book, you just need to see the correct presentation.

Let me know if you have questions.


(The second half of the slide above is from the bottom of page 19 in the current edition. The 1-alpha part was backwards still in the 2nd Printing of the Second Edition. The other errors, however, were corrected in that printing.)


No comments:

Post a Comment